Tuesday 15 March 2016

USC BlogCon 2016


The Carolinian Camera Guild's very first BlogCon last March 12, 2016 at the University of San Carlos - Talamban Campus was a success.


Drama
The convention was attended by influential local bloggers Andrew Pablico of The Pablique, Katherine Cutar of Nested Thoughts, Jean Yu of Life on a Flavored Runway and Doyzkie Buenaviaje of I Luv Cebu and Doyzkie.com. They shared tips on kicking your blogging game up a notch like knowing your style, building confidence, and making connections

Selfie! (or groufie)
Though, I didn't get to hear much of the talks (I came in late. Valid reason haha), I still got to learn new important things about blogging.

There were raffles and games. I got teamed up with Doyzkie in one and though my teammates were kinda shy and silent, it was fun (at least for me lol). The kit and the giveaways were sweet! Awesome sponsors!
Photo grabbed from Doyzkie

After the convention, I met up with my friends from USC and we took a few photos. Here are a few of them.



Photos taken by my friend Larlo

What I wore:
Cap: Adidas NBA Series
Top: Penshoppe Longline Tees
Pants: Customized
Shoes: Adidas

That's it for this post!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha think?