Sunday 31 May 2015

Farewell Act


Before flying to Palawan for college, my friend Brittny decided to take us out for a treat! Hurrah!

But unfortunately, I wasnt able to go. Bummer. I failed to slave myself enough to get a ticket out of the house.

It's a good thing my mom has a heart. She allowed me to go out and spend the next day with Brittny: To help her pack a boatload of valuable things essential for her survival in the island. And some other random things like apple cider and christmas lights. Seriously. 

After we are sorta done, we went out for a picturepicture session in a parking area of a newly opened mall in the next municipality. Here are some of the photos.

I'm just gonna walk here tryna look like I don't see a camera up ahead. 

You may disagree but I find this photo cool tbh.

God Bless in Palawan, Lerde! 


What I wore:
Hat: Secret. Lol
Inner piece: Baleno
Denim jacket shirt thingy: Forever 21
Jeans: Thriftshop
Footwear: SM Milanos

You can notice that this post is poorly named. Forgive me. Lol

2 comments:

  1. Awesome kayng pics! And the place! 😱 Where ni exactly? 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, (ate) Kat! Lol. The place is in Consolacion. Dm

      Delete

Whatcha think?