Monday 14 December 2015

Lazy Stripes

I consider this look a transition between school norm and walking casual. I had to go to school before heading to SM Seaside City Cebu for my cousin's birthday dinner. 
I went to school in my black pants, (not so) white shoes and NSTP T-shirt. And to get rid of all the unwanted fabric required for a completely new get-up that I have to stuff in my bag, I only brought with me a white v-neck shirt (although I despise v-necks) and a striped black and white cardigan to fill in the canvas and to spare me from the frostbite SM Seaside's always-on-fullblast AC has to offer. Lol. I Also wore a gold watch (like I always do) because aside from it's the only decent watch I have, I believe it would go nice with black and white.
This scheme is very safe given that black and white never fails to complement each other. Also, I believe it's very easy to hack. I mean, who doesn't have a pair of black jeans and white shirt in their closets? Plus it's really easy to find a layering piece similar to what I got here.

What I wore:
Top: Baleno V-neck Store
Cardigan: Whoops
Shoes: Adidas
Pants: Thrifted
Watch: Timex



No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha think?